Friday, October 4, 2013

Post 2: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Chile is a long and slim country with a vast extension of ground, many weathers trough the territory (almost all of them), it sovereignty is divided. Here in Chile we talk about a “tricontinental” country, but we are so far to be a “tricontinental” nation.  That situation always makes me see other places where I would like to find the cultural concretion that I don’t see in the land where I was born.

A priori Europe seems to be the perfect place. Despite the fact that looks like just as a cumulus of many countries, cultures, traditions, languages and people that out of the UE still have so many hanging businesses, I would like to visit one of them for a completely banal reason.

Germany, the land that after the Second World War was a “multicontinental” occupation field holds an amazing annual contest that all of we have to see before die.  Although I would like to live in Germany some time, live the culture; even to get an academic title and drink tons of beer, my motivation is far from those causes. The real reason because I would like to visit Germany it’s for the World Beard & Moustache Championship. Let’s be honest, could you die without see awesome beards? I couldn’t.   
 

1 comment:

  1. Franco... please you only have fuzz, you will never have mustaches like the guy in the photo

    With love! jajaj

    ReplyDelete